GO! Service Application
Please fill out the form below or click the button to download a PDF (fax or email).
1) An Iridium handset and minutes based on plan selection. Equipment may be new, or refurbished, but is included in the monthly pricing with all accessories and backed up by the “Full Range” Service Plan under the terms of this Agreement.
2) Minutes that can be pooled across all SIMS if ten or more SIMS are activated
3) A U.S. based phone number is included with each SIM and will have assigned a 480 area code for incoming calls. Airtime for incoming calls dialed via the one stage number is deducted from the included minutes and are subject to overage charges.
4) The RGS Repair facility is in Texas for all Iridium equipment. All RGS equipment is repaired or replaced at no charge for the end user/customer. Equipment owned by the end user/customer will be covered by the “Full Range” Service Plan based on proof equipment was in working order at the time this service contract is signed.
5) All Agreements are for a minimum one (1) year/12 month term.
6) Early termination fees can apply, please see Section 3 of the Terms and Conditions at the bottom of this application (or page 3 on downloaded applications).
7) A custom price will be provided to customers purchasing equipment. Pricing and specific details will be added in the more information box below.
I acknowledge I have read and understand all the terms and conditions included in all pages of the Range Global Services Agreement and I agree to be bound thereby, or if I am signing in a representative capacity, I represent that I am a duly authorized representative of that entity (named above at “Customer Billing Information”) and I have submitted this application in my official capacity as indicated below at “title.” If I am representing a corporation, I acknowledge that the execution of this document has been authorized by all necessary corporate actions.
This Agreement effective as of the execution date below is between Range Global Services (RGS) and Customer) for the provision of satellite voice and or data services (Service) and is subject the below terms and conditions as well as the terms of the Plans and Optional Offerings selected and attached hereto.
(1) Availability Of Limited Service: Service is generally available to satellite terminals equipped for this Service when within the satellite footprint. Service is furnished to the Customer or Customer’s authorized user. A telephone number may not appear in more than one terminal. Customer has not property
right in such number. RGS reserves the right to assign, designate, or change such number, when, in its sole discretion, such action is reasonably necessary in the conduct of its business. RGS will include with the shipment an acitve SIM card, Customer assigned phone number, usage instructions and any other pertinent information on the operation of the equipment and service.
(2) RGS ServiceTerm: Customer agrees to remain as a subscriber of the Service for a minimum period of two years from the date of the Service Agreement and furthermore, agrees to pay any applicable activation,
monthly Service, Service usage fees and any applicable taxes thereon.
(3) Terminations: Early Termination by customer under this Agreement is subject to a $250 early termination fee. In the event of termination, for any reason, if the Customer does not return all RGS provided satellite equipment to RGS, under this Agreement, an additional charge of $1,000 per satellite phone terminal will be assessed. Notice of termination should be made in writing to RGS no less than thirty (30) days prior to the termination of this Agreement. This Service Agreement cannot be assigned without the written consent
of RGS. RGS reserves the right to terminate this Contract at any time during the contract period.
(4) Invoicing and Guarantee of Payment of Services: RGS will invoice Customer monthly either online or otherwise. The bill is due and payable upon receipt. Monthly recurring charges are billed in advance. Customer understands that they are responsible for all airtime charges including but not limited to direct airtime, long distance and roaming charges (if applicable), and charges for any Customer elected, value-added services available). charges for any Customer-elected, value-added services (when available). Payment must be made in U.S. Dollars. Customer requests for direct billing are subject to credit approval and may be subject to required deposits and/or direct payment by credit card or a guarantee authorized against a valid accepted credit card. Customer will have ten business days to provide updated credit card
details if a credit card is declined, or face termination of service. Customer is also subject to an additional $10 per line processing fee for each declined credit card payment. Mailed invoices are subject to a $3 fee.
(5) Taxes: The price of the Service does not include sales, usage, excise, ad valorem, property or any other taxes or fees now or hereafter imposed, directly or indirectly, by any governmental authority or agency with respect to the Service. Customer will be charged by RGS for any such taxes or fees.
(6) Non-Payment/Breach: A late charge of the lesser of 1-1/2% per month will be applied to each of Customer’s service bills not paid by the due date. This late charge is applicable to the unpaid balance as of
the due date. Customer shall pay RGS all costs including, without limitation, early termination penalty, reasonable attorney fees, the fees of any collection agency, and any other costs incurred by RGS in exercising its rights under this Agreement. Should Customer’s Service by suspended for non-payment RGS
RGS will continue to charge monthly fees until this Agreement is terminated. RGS will also charge a re-commissioning fee of $50.00 per mobile terminal for re-activation of suspended terminal.
(7) Utilization of RGS/Iridium Network: Satellite Phone terminals have the ability to receive calls from other phone networks and public switched telephone networks (PSTN) in and outside of the United States. These networks can charge excessively high call charges. RGS is not responsible for any charges made by other telephony companies for calls made to an RGS provided satellite phone that does not use the provided one stage number for inbound calls.
(8) Limitation Of Liability: The Services provided by RGS may be temporarily interrupted, delayed or other wise limited and are not available everywhere in the world. RGS makes no representation that it can provide uninterrupted Service. Furthermore, RGS shall have no liabilities or credit due for interrupted Service unless caused by the gross negligence of RGS. RGS shall not be liable for acts of omissions of other carriers, equipment failures or modifications, acts of God, strikes, government actions, or other causes beyond our
resonable control. RGS MAKES NO WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICE OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, EXCEPT AS SPECIFICALLY PROVIDED IN THIS AGREEMENT. THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR ANY ARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED AND EXCLUDED. RGS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO ITS DISTRIBUOTR OR CUSTOMER OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDNETAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
(9) Subscriber Terminals and Equipment: Unless the cause of damage or loss of Customer Equipment is due to the negligence by customer, RGS may in its sole discretion repair or replace such Customer Equipment. Customer is responsible for all charges as agreed upon in in this Agreement.
(10) Governing Law: This contract is governed by the laws of the State of Texas.
(11) Severability: If any provision of this Agreement is invalid, that provision shall be disregarded, and the remainder of this Agreement shall be construed as if the invalid provision had not been included.